Saturday, April 14, 2007

Americans: A Challenge For You!

AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL SCOUT AND HER MOTHER'S CHALLENGE TO “THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES”:

I wanted to inform you of the challenge Zoa has began. See her attached letter to President Bush. Her letter is being circulated all over the US and she had a huge smile on her face when she found out this was occurring from emails returned to her.
Thursday on our way to my parents home, Zoa asked if we could stop at the Capitol Building and so we did. She took her challenge letter to the Governor’s office. She has challenged our Governor to be Patriotic and American.

The governor was not available But his aides were and Zoa got to be in the Governor’s personal office and pictures taken. DO YOU KNOW HOW PROUD THIS LITTLE AMERICAN IS?????? I like what she has came up with for an idea because our children pay taxes also. Every time they spend their allowance and buy something with their money they are taxed just as well.

I am saddened by the horrific acts that are not peaceful speech that is being ignored such as defacing our war and American monuments. The men and women of our current and past wars are being attacked by defacing many monuments across the United States, by BURNING A MANAQUIN OF AN AMERICAN SOLDIER IN A QUOTE PEACEFUL ANTI WAR DEMONSTRATION, AND BY HAVING PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE SPEAKING FOR US WHEN THEY ARE NOT SPEAKING FOR ME!!!!!! MANY MILITARY FAMILIES AND VETERANS AND SOLDIERS ARE BEING EFFECTED DRASTICALLY AND THAT IS NOT AMERICAN.AND TO CALL THEM BABY KILLERS IS NOT ALRIGHT!!!!

We have people now across America taking Zoa up on her challenge to be American, to be Patriotic, to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS and to BE AMERICAN SPEAK OUT CAUSE OUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY.

This needs attention now by anyone who lives in the United States. While we sit back and work everyday to try to achieve our American Dream the best way we can. The people who were voted into our CONGRESS have decided they are right and we the ones WHO voted them in their jobs are wrong.
TRADITION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE, BUT PEOPLE WHO DON’T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE ARE CHANGING THIS GREAT COUNTRY FROM AMERICAN --HOME OF THE FREE!!!!!!!! HOME OF THE BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are thousands of clubs and organizations as well as almost everything to do with anything in the United States that these traditions are taught. Those trying to take this away from us are not as many as the media want to train us to think. This is America and I am tired of my life having to change for a few people who are speaking up and getting whatever they want no matter how ridiculous it is--AND MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN WAY PAST RIDIULOUS.
The Girl Scout Promise and Law are shared by every member of Girl Scouting. The Girl Scout Promise is the way Girl Scouts agree to act every day toward one another and other people, and the Law outlines a way to act towards one another and the world.

I NOW CHALLENGE ALL AMERICANS----NO POLITICAL PARTY HERE--THE ONLY PARTY IS AN AMERICAN--Many organizations as well as Girl Scouts hold true to their oath and now need to speak up for what we do stand for as AMERICANS. ( esp.AMERICANS, VETERANS, ESPECIALLY COMBAT VETERANS, VFW’S, AM VETS, BOY SCOUTS, ALL VETERAN ORGANIZATIONS, GIRL SCOUTS , EAGLES, AND THOUSANDS MORE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Help Zoa and others who live here in America to succeed with the challenge of Letting our troops know we support them. Write President Bush. THE TROOPS MIRACLE OF US BEING HEARD NEEDS TO GO TO THE TOP . Otherwise the miracle as Americans not being heard will continue until everything GOOD about AMERICA IS GONE.. ZOA IS OUR NEXT GENERATION OF CHILDREN THAT WILL SOMEDAY BE TAKING CARE OF US THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA.

THANK YOU,
ZOA’S MOM, JOYCE
( MOTHER, MEMBER OF GIRL SCOUTS, DAV AUXILLARY, CHARLIE COMPANY 2/16, NURSING ORGANIZATIONS, VVFW, WIFE OF NAM VET--REGISTERED VOTER)

___________________________________


ZOA'S LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUSH:

Zoa--Junior Juliette in Girl Scouts
State of Missouri
USA

My daddy served with the 1st Division, 2nd Battalion, 16th Infantry "Rangers", Charlie Company 65-66 Vietnam
April 5, 2007

President and Mrs. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington DC 20500

Dear Mr. President and Mrs. Bush,

My name is Zoa and I am eleven years old. I am a Junior Juliette in the Girls Scouts. I am working on my “United We Stand Badge” and “Our Rights, Our Responsibilities Badge”. The last activity to finish my Rights and Responsibility badge is an activity that includes the right to be me, the right to learn, the right to be heard, the right to live in peace, to be happy and to work together.

I am my Daddy’s youngest daughter and he is a disabled Vietnam Veteran. My Grandpa is a World War 2 Veteran from the Navy in the south Pacific. They both fought to make sure I have rights. All of our soldiers do. The Veterans that served with my Daddy that I have met at the reunions my mother has for them every year fought also. Two soldiers who were with my Daddy in Vietnam, got Medals of Honor. I got to go to Dayton, Ohio a few years back to one of their Medal of Honor ceremonies. It was really fun. I learned a lot. There were many soldiers there.

I am enclosing $2.00 to go to our soldiers. They need to be thanked for protecting our freedoms as well as others. I want to challenge all the people who live here in the USA to stand up and be Americans and to write to you and to send you money for our soldiers and to support them. Its important to have respect and to show respect. I hope that they write many letters and mail lots of money to you at the Whitehouse to where the mailmen will have to bring the big bags of mail into you as they did on the Miracle on 34th Street.

What is your favorite American song? Mine is by Lee Greenwood and its called God bless the USA. In Vietnam a soldier my Daddy was with saved my Daddy’s life and I sung his buddy God bless the USA three years ago at the reunion in Branson, Missouri. He was very important to our family he’s in Heaven now.

You are important to our family as the President of the United States. My Mom told me you had two girls. Do they like horses? I made a picture for Mrs. Bush. I hope she likes horses. I made eagles in the picture with the horse. I named him Pete. I made him on the Bella Sara website. It’s a fun website if you like horses.

I hope you will share my challenge with other American people. My family will be praying for your family and the soldiers and their families.

Thank you----Zoa

No comments: